Finding the best synthetic urine kit could be a nightmare because there are great products available in the market. Besides that, there are numerous options that may mislead you regarding adopting the best product to beat a urine drug screening.
However, in our today’s article, we would review two conspicuous products by Quick Fix Plus. There are some situations where a urine drug test is needed due to some policies when you take admission in high school or for several job applications.
Yet, if you consider that your system contains some toxic elements, but you are left with not many days to detoxify and cleanse your system, you can effortlessly pick a kit of synthetic urine.
Nevertheless, with so many options in the market, it could become rather challenging to choose the best one.
That’s why I have brought two top-notch products by Quick Fix Plus by Spectrum Labs, which always delivers outstanding products with no side effects. This company always provides items with excellent execution and numerous benefits.
But what products have I chosen to review? Let’s proceed together to review the two products along with their usage guidelines, plus points, and downsides.
- 1 Types of Drug Substances
- 2 Quick Fix Plus Reviews 2021
- 3 What is Quick Fix Urine?
- 4 Quick Fix Plus 6.1 Review
- 5 Quick Fix Plus 6.2 Review
- 6 Quick Fix Plus 6.1 vs 6.2
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 7.1 What is the ideal temperature of Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine?
- 7.2 What is the shelf life of the Quick Fix Plus Synthetic urine kit?
- 7.3 I don’t have a microwave; how can I heat my synthetic urine solution?
- 7.4 How much does a Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine kit cost?
- 7.5 Where can I purchase the two products of Quick Fix Plus?
- 8 Final Verdict
Types of Drug Substances
Before getting into our main topic, you must know which sort of toxins a drug test can detect. These substances are mentioned below:
- Anabolic steroids
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
Not every drug can be detected under urine drug screening, but a few are there, which I have mentioned above. Unfortunately, suppose you result positive in a drug test. In that case, you may encounter some severe negative consequences.
Such as you cannot participate in any sporting event, you may lose your dream job, and many other outcomes can be harmful to your entire life; hence prevention is better than cure.
Quick Fix Plus Reviews 2021
What is Quick Fix Urine?
Quick Fix Plus is synthetic urine made in laboratories that are used to regulate urine screening equipment. This synthetic urine comprises each ingredient that is contained in natural human body urine. There is a balanced pH, creatinine, and particular gravity.
Not only this, there are numerous other chemicals that combine and make natural urine, for instance, urea, uric acid, sodium, sulfate, potassium, phosphate, ammonia, and many other ions and molecules.
This urine does not have any side effects or any harm to your body. However, once the product is ready, it is tested by experts before passing it out of labs.
These tests and trials guarantee you that Quick Fix Plus is the secure and best company to adopt a synthetic urine kit. Moreover, you would get a premixed solution, unlike powdered urine, which saves a lot of your time and effort. Thus, it takes only 10 to 15 minutes to get ready.
Since I have discussed two products by quick fix plus so, let’s review each item one by one and see which one is worth buying.
Quick Fix Plus 6.1 Review
Talking about the 6.1 version of Quick Fix Plus, it is an old series that has delivered outstanding performance to its customers. But what made the company introducing a new series.
Anyhow, that we’ll talk about later. If you doubt purchasing a reliable product, then the Quick Fix Plus 6.1 is the best product available in the market.
But the question is, what makes Quick Fix Plus 6.1 so unique? After significant research, I’ve realized that this synthetic urine did not contain urea mixed in it.
However, to resolve this problem, Spectrum Labs mixed urea in synthetic urine and named it Quick Fix. Although this was the very first product of Quick Fix, so it was named version 6.1.
However, after mixing all ingredients, the labs checked the solution, and specific tests were executed to validate this product. After all tests and trials, the product got launched in the market with no side effects and excellent benefits.
How to Use Quick Fix 6.1?
The usage is simple. You need to do nothing much; just follow the steps I’ve discussed below, and you’ve all got to go.
- Remove the cap and place it in the microwave.
- Set the timer to 10 seconds.
- Bring the bottle out and place back the cap.
- Put heating pads on the two sides of the bottle.
- It would help the solution in sustaining the temperature.
- You are ready to submit the sample for a drug test.
Pros and Cons Quick Fix 6.1
While purchasing this product, you must know the gains and losses of a product so that you could make your decision wisely.
- The solution comes in a premixed form which saves you plenty of time and effort.
- It is ideal for both males and females.
- It gives a natural urine effect that is non-detectable from any toxins.
- You would get a temperature stripe attached to the bottle to get to know about the existing temperature of the solution.
- You don’t need to purchase any additional accessories; everything comes within the kit.
- The solution has the right pH levels.
- It allows you to beat a drug test.
- It is pricier than its 6.2 version.
- This product is illegal in some states.
- You cannot reuse this solution.
Quick Fix Plus 6.2 Review
Now, moving towards our second product, which is a 6.2 version of Quick Fix. This product is perfectly formulated to give it a natural urinary effect. Like 6.1, the Quick Fix 6.2 version is also made with numerous chemicals, making it indistinguishable from real urine.
However, these chemicals include Foam, Creatine, uric acid, urea, which makes this solution with balanced pH and specific gravity.
As related to the 6.1 version, this product can go long-lastingly for two years. It means that if you need to execute a drug test frequently, you can keep multiple kits at your home and perform a test whenever you need them.
You can pick this product with 100% confidence because there is no harmful chemical added. Besides, you would easily pass a urine drug test because it is undetectable.
How to Use Quick Fix 6.2?
Once you’ve got this product, you can effortlessly use it. Anyhow, below are the guideline points through which you can follow and make it ready to use.
- Heat the liquid in the microwave until it reaches its ideal temperature.
- The ideal temperature should be between 92 to 99 degrees.
- Shake the bottle and transfer it into a testing cup. To keep the solution warm, you can place heating pads on its sides.
If you don’t want to use the microwave, just keep the heating pads with a bottle, it would gradually raise the temperature. Yet, it would take 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Once the solution has reached its ideal temperature, you can effortlessly use it for a drug screening.
Pros and Cons Quick Fix 6.2
You must glimpse every product’s pros and cons before purchasing so that you could get to know about the benefits and side effects of an item. Below, I have discussed some plus points and downsides of a quick fix plus a 6.2 synthetic urine kit.
- It is cheaper than the quick fix 6.1 and other synthetic urine kits.
- The solution comes in a premixed form, which saves you plenty of time.
- Quick fix synthetic urine 6.2 is very convenient which delivers reliable products to your doorstep.
- It is manufactured by Spectrum Labs, which can be trusted with closed eyes.
- As compared to quick fix 6.2 urine, it has a longer shelf life which can go for two years smoothly.
- There is a temperature stripe attached to the container, which lets you know the current temperature.
- It is ideal for both genders: males and females.
- It is banned in some of the states.
- This solution is disposable which cannot be used again.
- Heat pads take probably one hour to reach the solution to its ideal temperature.
Quick Fix Plus 6.1 vs 6.2
The two products are worked for the same purposes, which is to beat the urine drug test. However, if we compare the two products, they are almost the same but with slide differences.
If you have ever noticed while going through each product’s reviews, the usage guidelines, pros, and cons are far similar to each other.
Since the Quick Fix Plus, 6.2 synthetic urine is more exclusive and innovative than the 6.1 series. Thus it lasts for a longer time. If, on one side, the 6.1 synthetic urine goes for one year, then, on the other side, the 6.2 synthetic urine can go for two years.
Also, there is a slight difference between prices. Although the 6.2 version is more innovative, it is cheaper than the other product. However, the 6.1 synthetic urine is also not very expensive. In short, you can purchase the two products for under $40 only.
Nevertheless, you can clearly see the improvement in the latest 6.2 version of Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine, which is worth buying because the formula was made with some enhanced chemicals. Besides, each batch is tested multiple times; then, the product is launched in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ideal temperature of Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine?
A synthetic urine solution should be heated adequately, which matches your body temperature. However, the ideal temperature of a synthetic urine solution is between 92 to 99 degrees Fahrenheit. Below or less than this temperature won’t work out.
What is the shelf life of the Quick Fix Plus Synthetic urine kit?
The Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine 6.2 lasts longer than the 6.1 version. It has been reviewed that the 6.1 synthetic urine has a shelf life of approximately one year. On the other hand, the 6.2 version has the credibility to go for two years.
I don’t have a microwave; how can I heat my synthetic urine solution?
Along with the product, you would get two heating pads specifically provided to warm the solution. Just prepare the heating pads and place them on the sides of the container. It would take a few minutes, probably more than 45 minutes, to heat the solution.
Warning: Do not keep the solution under the sun to heat it. It would damage the whole product, which would be useless.
How much does a Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine kit cost?
Well, the two products I reviewed cost differently, but there is no considerable distinction between the two. The Quick Fix Plus 6.1 synthetic urine kit costs $39.95. However, the Quick Fix Plus 6.2 synthetic urine kit can be purchased at $94.95 only.
Where can I purchase the two products of Quick Fix Plus?
Many online websites sell Quick Fix Plus products, but many of them are fake and deliver the wrong product. However, it is better to purchase from its original website, which provides original products and competitive rates.
To conclude, if you are looking for a trustworthy company that provides reliable synthetic urine to help you pass the drug test, you can blindly trust Quick Fix Plus by Spectrum Labs.
This is one of the most renowned and reliable options available in the market. Moreover, it has devastatingly subtle suggestions in the market.
Anyhow, if you’ve noticed, most of the reviews were in a positive manner because these products don’t have any side effects on your body.
The efficiency of the Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine kits is quite useful. However, bear in mind that you follow the instructions in the right way so that you could easily pass the drug test.
Spectrum Labs always guarantees you to deliver high-quality products and launches exclusive products in the market by keeping in view the needs of its customers. When you conduct a urine drug test, look no further than the Quick Fix Plus products and beat the test.