TestClear is one of the most renowned and trustworthy companies in the drug market, which has always delivered top-rate and first-class products to its buyers.
Although TestClear has successfully delivered numerous products, the product I am going to review is the ”Powdered Urine Kit.” This kit works for those who are about to execute a urine drug screening, but they are left with no days to detoxify their system.
If you are one of those people, then this article is a must-read for you. Previously, I reviewed the Synthetic Urine Kit. But the powdered urine is different from the synthetic one. Since both are urine kits, so what is the primary difference between the two?
First of all, I would take you through the difference between synthetic and powdered urine, and then we would discuss the TestClear powdered urine kit along with its usage, pros, and cons.
- 1 Difference between Synthetic Urine and Powdered Urine
- 2 TestClear Powdered Urine Kit Reviews 2021
- 3 How to Use TestClear Powdered Urine Kit?
- 4 Pros and Cons of TestClear Powdered Urine Kit
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Final Verdict
Difference between Synthetic Urine and Powdered Urine
Synthetic urine is basically fake urine made by mixing numerous chemicals to give real urine intimacy. This mixture appears natural and gives the original color, smell, texture, and even temperature. Many people admired this product, but it got banned due to its negative usage.
So many people have moved towards powdered urine, which is quite different from synthetic one. Unlike synthetic urine, powdered urine is the sample of real human body urine, further dried and dehydrated to give it the form powder.
It has been analyzed that most people consider powdered urine as better and more authentic because of some reasons. Firstly, people cannot access synthetic urine easily because of some restrictions. Besides, the powdered urine does not comprise any chemicals. It is a pure and real human sample.
Some companies are providing powdered urine kits, but not every brand is worth buying. Hence I have brought a TestClear Powdered Urine Kit in front of you.
TestClear Powdered Urine Kit Reviews 2021
TestClear is amongst the best companies which provide different products to beat the drug test. Notwithstanding, the TestClear Powdered Urine takes the clean human body urine and passes this sample through some process that helps to dehydrate it.
This product is 100% chemical-free that contains only natural elements. Once it is dried, it carefully packs the sample for its customers along with two heating pads, a temperature strip, and a mixing container.
You must be thinking; it works the same as synthetic urine, then why many people adopt this product. Thus, the reason is, when many people started using synthetic urine and passed their drug tests, the laboratories came up with a new style of drug screening which not only detects the toxin elements but also tells whether the sample is real or fake.
Hence, the powdered urine is extracted from a natural urine sample, so it is more considerable.
How to Use TestClear Powdered Urine Kit?
You can easily use the TestClear powdered urine by merely following the guidelines mentioned below. You may find these instructions quite similar to that of synthetic urine. Yes! They are alike but with slight variation.
- Fill the mixing container up with an appropriate amount of warm water. Close the bottle and secure it tightly.
- Now, shake the bottle gently until the mixture becomes transparent in color.
- Watch out the temperature strip and check the current temperature.
- It should be in-between 90 to 100°F.
- However, if you find that the sample is not at its right temperature, use the heating pads that come with the product.
- Attach the heating pads from both sides of the bottle and keep it as it is for at least six hours.
- The heating pads would start increasing temperature slowly within 45 minutes.
- Now confidently visit the laboratory and execute a drug test by submitting this natural urine sample.
Pros and Cons of TestClear Powdered Urine Kit
Although when you adopt the TestClear powdered urine kit, you will get numerous benefits. But along with these plus points, you may encounter some downsides too.
- You easily store this product in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- It provides a mixing jar, temperature stripe, and heating pads within the kit so that you don’t have to buy them separately.
- Since it is ordered from, so it’s bacteria and germ-free.
- TestClear collects 100% pure and clean urine samples to make this product.
- This sample can be used as a sex play to teach children.
- You can adopt this item at an affordable rate.
- It is purely chemical-free, which is undetectable.
- It can be used by both men and women to perform a drug test.
- You can effortlessly beat a urine drug screening by submitting this sample.
- This product may not be accessible in every state.
- You need to mix the solution with your hands, so be careful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of adopting powdered instead of pre-mixed urine?
Since pre-mixed urine comes in a liquid form, there is an excellent chance of getting leaked within the package, or the bacteria can grow due to its humid nature. The powdered urine comes in a dehydrated state, so it is safer and more sterile than the liquid one.
Can I store this product for later use?
Definitely! If you have purchased the product now, but you have to execute the test after some days, you can easily store it in the refrigerator for a maximum of three days. It would work best even after 72 hours.
Where can I purchase this product?
You can simply buy this product from the official website of TestClear. Just visit the website TestClear.com and make a purchase. You would get this item at an affordable price.
In the end, I would conclude that powdered urine is more efficient and trustworthy than synthetic urine as this product is made of pure and original urine, so there is no chance of getting caught in fake urine.
I have discussed some guidelines which you can follow to use this sample easily. Also, glimpse on its pros and cons before making your decision. To make your concepts clearer, I have also covered some FAQs for you.